A couple of other options.

Since you have TLMS you can download and install at no charge the GMI (Graphical
Manager Interface) or SRM-lite.  It has a very nice Gui interface for a lot of
functions. This will include tape.  This makes this type of analysis easier.

You could also open a case with CA-TLMS support - I have found them helpful in
crafting reports for tapes

Lizette