Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:
This may be at least in part a mechanical problem. Before I open an SR, I'd
like to show one example. In our GLOBAL, UA74273 looks like this:

SOURCEID ALLAVAIL
          ORD00020
          PUT1410
          SMCCOR

No RSU assigned. However, SIS shows this:

RSU ...................   1503

We routinely receive full HOLDDATA. I just did it again with 'get full.txt'. No
entry for UA74273. Any obvious mistake on our part?
<snip>

No, you're not doing anything wrong (at least as far as I can see). ASSIGN statements are SMPMCS statements, and come with the PTFs as Paul observed, not with the HOLDDATA. I presume you have received some PTFs since March 2015 as well. If so, the questions are (a) why we never sent you a ++ASSIGN for that PTF and (b) why it wasn't processed if we did.

Before you open an SR, it would be good if you could run a RECEIVE ORDER against that zone, with this added DD statement:

//MYCLIENT DD *
  <CLIENT
    javadebugoptions="-Dcom.ibm.smp.debug=severe"
    classpath="/usr/lpp/smp/classes"

Result in hand (or if this isn't clear) please open an SR to INSTAL queue (yes, one "L") at location 36D (INSTAL,36D). If that's the wrong place, they'll figure it out and redirect it.

It will be useful to know where you usually get PTFs (RECEIVE ORDER, Shopz service order, etc.) and whether you upload CSI data as part of the process (which would tailor the order to the zone).

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie