From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REGION=0M leads to CPU through the roof

FYI, OP wrote "Customer found that one release of our product got an 878 when a
prior release had not."

I don't deny that storage utilization is changing with region size; my point
was just that AFAIK LE's startup GETMAINs are based on coded parameters, not
region size discovery.

Yes, I hope the OP does not leave us hanging here.

Charles