Lionel just went thru a brief exercise with HCD and the graphics choices in
 the last week. Several years back we converted to AutoCad. IBM
Environmental  will produce a power and BTU layer of you main floor and
equipment. We
use that  as a layer and add an output from HCD as a layer. Throw in fire
zones and  sensors and you get a big picture. Helps to have a flatbed plotter.

For network topology guess we're still using What's up pro. It will go thru
 and discover what it's permitted to see.

In a message dated 8/1/2017 7:20:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,