Thanks, I've posted the same to that list.
I think the maint level is not related to my qustion, I am trying to dig out
something from CICS SO domain in the dump.

---Original---
From: "Lizette Koehler"<stars...@mindspring.com>
Date: 2017/8/8 13:13:36
To: "IBM-MAIN"<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>;
Subject: Re: Need to figure out what WEB SERVICE CWXN is trying to access

There is a CICS List that may be able to assist you better.

To join, if you have not done so, go to this URL

CICShttp://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/cics-l.html

Second, it would be helpful to provide more information.

What version of z/OS are you running

What version of CICS are you running

What Web services are creating this issue.

What actions have you taken so far to research your issue?

Do you have on all maintenance needed on z/OS, TCPIP, CICS, SOAP?

Does this link help?

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGMGV_3.1.0/com.ibm.cics.ts31.doc/dfhe5/dfhe5zc.htm

Lizette