I also believe someone mentioned For Knox - I believe HPE has that contract for
the mainframe.  Or DXC now that they merged with CSC.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Smith
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 4:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Looking for mainframe shops Lexington/Cincinnati

I forgot about Kroger, and P&G.  Both are headquartered here.  US Bank may
still have some operations in town (vestiges of a big local bank they acquired
many years ago).  Great American Insurance may be a player.

To be honest, I'm ridiculously uninformed about the place I've lived for 30
years.  For the past five years, I've been a remote hermit, and have no
colleagues, much less offices, within 500 miles.  (afaik)

sas

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Burrell, Todd <todd_burr...@csx.com> wrote:
> I believe Kroger has a shop in Cincinnati.

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address.
Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly
by receipt of this email.