On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:29:08 -0500, Fred Kaptein wrote:

>Hello,
>I am having problem applying a USERMOD when using SMP/E.
>I have a ++JCLIN statement within the USERMOD to do a LINK.
>The USERMOD RECEIVES and APPLYs okay, but the LINK is not done.
>The JCL within the ++JCLIN statement is okay, I can run it outside of SMP/E
>and it LINKs successfully.

The way to code JCLIN is to describe how to build a target
element from distribution libraries.
Your INCLUDE LPALIB(IGGPRE00) should be INCLUDE AOSD0(IGGPRE00).
I'm not sure, but IIRC ACFMOD is a target library, and LINKLIB
will cause confusion

The DDNAMEs used in the JCLIN should match the low level
qualifiers of the DSNAME, and these should be Distribution
library data sets, NOT Target library data sets. It is not
required that the SYSMODs that provide the elements have
been accepted.

SYSLMOD is correct, it specifies the target library to contain
the load module. Only the low level qualifier is significant, and
saved by SMP/E.

When the DDNAME and the low level qualifier are not the same,
I don't remember which one SMP/E will use for the DDNAME
for the bind, but I think it is the LLQ.

I'm not sure, but IIRC ACFMOD is a target library, and
LINKLIB will cause confusion. I believe that DD statement tells
SMP/E that the element comes from distribution library LINKLIB.
This is clearly incorrect.

As Skip noted, you don't need the JOB card.
Nor do you need SYSPRINT or SYSUT1.
These are not used by SMP/E