First, DYNSTORAGE=NOTAVAIL | AVAIL

Two complete mutually-exclusive sets of keywords; and the ones used
have to match the above (ridiculous) keyword.  No mixing of storage
and register operands is allowed.  All keywords are either required or
forbidden.

The expansion clearly shows what operands are loaded into which
registers.  But, it specifically prevents the user from specifying
register 1 (for example) with its operand.  (I can trick it by using
'ARR=R1', so it just generates LR 1,R1).

Also, IEAARR is an 1887-line monstrosity that looks unmaintainable to
me... but that's not my problem.

sas

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>>The IEAARR macro itself is ridiculous.