Hi

We share the same resolver TCPDATA dataset between two LPAR and IPNODES are
specified. We get a correct response for NSLOOKUP HOSTNAME as well.

Why is it only IP address of SMTP server is honored whereas the Domain name
is not ? Could anyone please explain me on this so that i can research
further on this.

Also, Can we have Just one SMTP address for a PLEX(in a MAS(Multiaccess
spool)). So that the products running running in any of the LPAR within the
SYSPLEX can use the SMTP service ?