Try  QUEUE "OWNER *" not just OWNER

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX and SDSF question

Peter Ten Eyck  wrote:

> QUEUE " DA ALL"
> QUEUE " OWNER"
> QUEUE " SYSNAME ESA1"
> QUEUE " PRE " CICSREGION

... and ...

>This works fine on one LPAR and works for something's (possibly just jobs) on
>another LPAR, but not STCs.
>Does anyone have a suggestion why I am not able to retrieve the output for
>STCs on one of the LPARs?

Check that your are not limited by FILTER (FILTER should be OFF), DESTINATION,
etc.

Try your SDSF by hand, one command after the other and compare the results.

Also compare the WHO command in SDSF.

Once all is the same at the SOURCE (SDSF) of your records, I believe the
problem is then in your REXX program.

Check/compare your RACF authority in JESSPOOL and SDSF classes.

>Scratching my head...

I also get now and then some queries why I don't see X, Y, Z in SDSF, I know
they have run because of NOTIFY for example...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.