Peter Relson wrote:
"Open a doc PMR"? Really?

By all means make sure that we get the doc updated, but that does not
require opening a PMR. I don't see our taking a doc APAR.
I'll get the ID folks to fix...
<snip>

I have said this here before, but I guess it bears repeating:

When you post about z/OS documentation issues here, you can simply add mhvr...@us.ibm.com to the copy list. That will get it to the right people without the mutual overheads associated with opening and following up on PMRs.

I am not trying to discourage people from opening PMRs for urgent issues related to documentation/code disagreement, of course, but for minor-ish things sending a note to this address is simply a more streamlined process on both sides, with fewer people involved.

To make it perhaps easier to remember, I'll add that "mvhrcfs" stands for "Mid-Hudson Valley Reader Comment Forms." Poughkeepsie is located in the Mid-Hudson Valley in New York State.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie