From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bill Ashton
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):How to fix blocksize of PDS

Hello friends...I ran some job some time in the past, and it whacked my PDS
blocksize (and reset it to the LRECL).

I thought I remembered that there is a slick little job I can run to reset it
back to what I need, but I can't remember the particulars. I know it did not
involve copying the file, but IIRC, I had only to open the file, and use a disp
of old,keep with the correct DCB.

Am I remembering correctly, or is my old brain showing errors?
Billy

--
Thank you and best regards,
*Billy Ashton*