I hope that I word my question correctlyIs the C/C++ Runtime Library installed
by default on z/OS  or is it a product that needs to be licensed separately?In
other words, if I distribute a software product, written in C, in binary form
(load modules) and that product rely on the runtime library, what is the
likelihood that the client's installations out there would not be able to run
the product because the runtime library is not present?
Ze'ev Atlas