DFSMS Development will add this back in. Basically, it got missed in APAR rollup for 2.2 by accident. They plan to put it back via PTFs to 2.2 and 2.3.

John Eells wrote:
I sent a note to DFSMS Development.  I'll let everyone know what happens.

Tony Harminc wrote:
This macro is documented as mapping the argument list and exit parameters
for the various IEB utilities (well, at least IEBCOPY), and that doc is
referenced elsewhere, e.g. by AMATERSE in the Service Aids book. In
particular, it provides the only evident standard mapping for the
order of
DDNAME overrides that are supported by lots of programs and documented
individually with each program.

But the macro itself is gone from SYS1.MACLIB in z/OS 2.2 and 2.3, and I
don't see it anywhere else obvious. I find  a 2013 APAR OA42488 that
added
it to earlier z/OS versions, and IEBCPARM *is* present on a 2.1 system
here, but *poof*!

I have neither the time, need, or interest to re-APAR it, but maybe there
is some more interesting (or not) explanation of where it went.

Tony H.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie