The point is the GCP pathlength is longer with DRDA than local attach. The
zIIP eligibility helps with that and might or might not cover this
increase. YMMV.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: