Thanks Roger.

I did actually stumble across this after some more googling on 'WEB queue',
and have had a play with it, but think it is more aligned with dump
analysis, than info on a running system.  Whilst it does work on a running
system, it is very slow, and very cpu intensive.

My main aim at least initially, is to get a view of the WEB queue totals at
least once a second, so this doesnt really seem to fit the bill.