There are also the "Callable Services for High-Level Languages" in the book
of that name.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Frank Swarbrick
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 3:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: List of MVS callable services

Is there a link to a list of the services that MVS provides that can be
invoked via a standard linkage call (and thus requiring no actual assembler
coding)?  Things like the name/token service routines, etc.  I see them
documented in the MVS Programming: Assembler Service Reference manuals, but
they appear to be "mixed in" with macros and the like.  I'd like a list of
only the services that can be "called".

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN