Keep reporting it, maybe they'll listen eventually.

I had it so bad once I couldn't even supply feedback.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Larre Shiller
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] IBMLINK SIS Failing? Spurious Error 500's

Yes, indeed... I am forced to use IE and like you, I have been suffering with
this for quite a while, but it has gotten much worse this past week.  In fact,
at this point, it's almost unusable... almost every time I attempt to navigate
around ServiceLink (usually starts with a "back" request), I get the error and
I have to re-authenticate to "fix" it... but even after that, it has gotten to
the point where I can't even navigate away from the main menu.

Larre Shiller
US Social Security Administration

“The opinions expressed in this post are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of the US Social Security Administration and/or the US
Government.”