Frank Swarbrick wrote:
>We're also interested in any solution NOT requiring z/OS.

I understand IBM is working on data teleportation, or what some people call
the "psychic engine." This technology will be able to read the "minds" of
server systems without server involvement....

....OK, my point is that what you're describing is not actually
possible. :-) z/OS will have to be involved, at least to transmit the data,
dump the data to tape, place the data on a volume for zdsfs access, print
the data onto optically scannable paper (!), something. Given that z/OS
must be involved, some ways are smarter than others.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM Z and LinuxONE, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com