Thanks in advance for addressing my question ...
I am defining a new partition on separate LCSS (most of our partition are on
LCSS 1 and this new partition is on 1) and further defining a CHIPID of type
OSC now the chipid's being defined should be in mode of  "SPAN" as it's
spanning across LCSS for different partitions however every time it's changing
to SHR mode for new LCSS any hints to figure it out why??...

Below is a message :

EsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssN
e Selected operation mode SPAN for channel path 1.45 of processor CYY2 is e
e adjusted to mode SHR to match current partition assignments.            e
DsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssM