Jousma, David wrote:
John,

That would seem logical, but that’s not how it works.  Once added to the list, removal
does not remove it, sadly.   As someone else mentioned, the only way to
"remove" it, is to secure it in SAF.   The ability to uninstall a plug-in has
been discussed, I just don’t know where or if there are any development efforts under way
to provide it.

<snip>

Remove it from the list of enabled plug-ins in IZUPRMxx.  See PDF p. 48 in the
Configuration Guide, here:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/izu23215.pdf

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie

First, my apologies for the misinformation. I just tried this and, as you say, it does not work.

Second, I will get this information added to the configuration guide, which appears silent on this particular issue.

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to remove one, as long as unauthorized people could not use it?

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie