Could you prep the desired output prior to offload?
I have this from a PDS I carried with me from a prior life:

$TOS1-*,HOURS<10,/Q=L,Q=X

Based on the commands doc:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.hasa200/sockmu.htm

It's been some time since working with JES2, but I believe my intent was
modifying "recent" (HOURS<10) STC output ($TOS) other than class "L" (/Q=L)
and changing it to class "X" (Q=X),
Other options include AGE and DAYs.

Changing the SET to DISPLAY beforehand can perhaps give you an idea of what
you're targeting:
$DOS1-*,HOURS<10,/Q=L,Q=X
$DOJ1-*,HOURS<10,/Q=L,Q=X
$DOT1-*,HOURS<10,/Q=L,Q=X

I'm not sure if repeated options are honored, such as DAYS>5,/DAYS<36, but
that may help target the output you want.
I hope this helps!