It was recently noticed that SMF TYPES 92 and 99 are creating a very high
percentage of our overall SMF records. Seems to coincide with the
implementation of z/OS 2.2, but that is speculative at the moment.

Has anyone considered (or implemented) making one or both into their own
logstream(s)?  What about TYPE 120s from WebSphere?

At present, I have DEFAULT, RMF, RACF and DB2 with the usual types.

Thanks in advance, for your viewpoint(s).

Bob