From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Jose Munoz <jmunoz6...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 2:51:32 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OSMF V2R2 outgoing email configuration

Hi,

Someone has experience implementing eMail notification on z/OSMF V2R2?,
because for me it is no working and maybe I don't have good settings:

I got values from from our CSSMTP server like:
SMTP outgoing mail server: x.y.z.w.t.
SMTP port: 25
SMTP User ID: CSSMTP
SMTP password:

No password because is no required. Only the first three are parameters
(fields) are required.

With this settings and using Notification --> New tag, I am trying to send
an email: