From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Leonardo Vaz
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: PR/SM LPAR Controls Change Running System

In my understanding both pages are correct, you lose the changes after a POR,
you also lose the changes if you activate the partition.

When you IPL by Activate you use the activation profile settings.

You can IPL with the Load command to not re-activate the LPAR and use the
previous defined capacity.

Regards,
Leo