Hi all,

Recently I got this (slightly edited) email:

> I recently got into MVS/IBM z via [edited out], and was thinking of
> writing about my progress. ~20 years of Unix is enough for anyone, I feel.
>
> Would it be OK to er... 'borrow' the CSS from
> <https://prino.neocities.org/zOS/zOS%20Tools.html>? I'm leaning towards
going with
> an ISPF kind of look for the whole thing.

My reply:
===
Feel free to "borrow" the file @ <https://prino.neocities.org/zOS/zos.css>
I've put a copyright notice on it, but have also slapped a GPL3 licence on
it, like I've done with all of the REXX code that you can find on my z/OS
page. If you want you can also copy the z/OS favicon <from
https://prino.neocities.org/images/zOS.png> (Watch the capitalisation!).
Just give me a back-link.

For what it's worth, a large part of the css file is commented out, as it
has nothing to do with z/OS but everything with my hitchhiking <
https://prino.neocities.org/indez.html> pages.
===

If anyone else here wants to grab a copy, feel free to do so, and let's
populate the internet with "3270" screens. ;)

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.pr...@gmail.com