Regarding Session Supervisor products in the modern day and age.

Working, as I am, in a large enterprise (100+Z/OS images), I do not use any of
the available Session Managers available.

From historical perspective, I did enjoy using the NETMASTER MAI facility.

My main complaint with the Session Manager's in our environment if is the local
requirement that all sessions run in 3270-2 (24x80) mode.
(I have never enjoyed model 2 screens, and even at my first SP job back in 1980
their mandated default screen size was model 4).
And that the manager products do not handle larger screen formats that can be
used these days.
(I do like working with larger screen sizes, 62X140 being one of my favourites.)
Plus the difficulty of remembering the special hotkey assignments for each
product.

My preference, using Tom Brennan's TN3270 Vista, is to have a long list of
"Host IP Name or Alias" entries to select from.

On occasions I have had 29 TN3270 Vista terminal sessions open concurrently.
(Thanks to Tom for quick update to make that possible).

Do you really need a Terminal Session Manager?

Regards
Bruce