We run a nightly job for every CSI to pull all enhanced HoldData and PTFs
for each IBM CSI so we will have both all closed PTF's and also any
relevant Holddata/PE information. This means our CSI are as current as then
can be when doing Apply Check/Applys (but doesn't stop anything going PE'd
the next day)

For the 3rd Party software we would LOVE to be in the same position - CA is
getting closer but not quite there yet.

Jerry Whitteridge
Delivery Manager - Safeway
602 527 4871 Mobile