From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gilson Cesar de Oliveira
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: List Nodes in Connect:Direct with Secure Plus

Dear list:

   I'm looking for a process to list the nodes we  have defined in
Connect:Direct using Secure Plus in order to check the encryption mode for each
node when applicable.

   I need the process in batch. Online I already know that is possible but the
result is a lista of nodes and I have to enter in each one in order to see the
details which will spend a lot of time.

  Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Gilson Cesar