[Default] On 27 Mar 2018 04:27:03 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
p...@gmx.ch (Peter Hunkeler) wrote:

>I've got the requirement to limit who is allowed to specify TIME= on either
>JOB or EXEC statement. This is for z/OS V2.2 (and up) and JES2.

What is behind the requirement?  If the idea is to prohibit excessive
use of time that based on a value set in security system of choice,
JES2 exit 6 can be used to for time to be no greater than the system
defined value for a given group of submitters.  In my version of exit
6, time was one of the values I used to determine job class.

Clark Morris