Has anyone else gotten frustrated when opened an IBM Service Request in having
to select the Operating System, which should have been automatic after
selecting the Product and the applicable operating system release level?

For example, I just opened a SR to ICSF. I had to select the ICSF
Version/Release. Then I had to select the level of z/OS. Shouldn't that have
pre-populated the Operating System box?

Am I the only one to see this user interface disconnect?

I realize the SR's are for products that are across multiple operating systems
and platforms and that a product may be available on multiple platforms BUT if
the product selection includes selecting the operating system level then why
not use that info to fill in the Operating System box?

Lionel B. Dyck (Contractor)  <sdg><
Mainframe Systems Programmer - RavenTek Solution Partners