Hello

I am currently tasked with presenting a series of talks on the general
subject of 'mainframes' from a historical perspective.

I can find plenty of pictures and movies of 360 front panels, various disk
drive models and printers, but try as I might, I have been unable to track
down any movies of a 2501 or 2540 actually in operation.
Equally, there's very little available regarding open-reel tape drives.

Trying to describe how these things worked in detail without a movie to
watch is stretching my abilities a bit.
I'm hoping to find the kind of movie files that might be classified as
'operator training' (or perhaps 'engineer training').

If anyone knows of a collection of such files somewhere, I'd appreciate
being directed to it.

TIA
Sean