On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 8:44 AM, Dan @ Poodles <poodles...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> It's simple business economics - i.e.,  cost center vs profit center.
> Businesses will always invest in revenue generating first above all else.

​True. But what seems, at least to me, is that they sometimes forget that
without "infrastructure" that the "revenue producing" parts of the business
won't generate any revenue. Well, I guess that I should remain grateful
that toilet paper is still a priority infrastructure item. :-} Oh, and, of
course, COFFEE!!!​

--
We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown