I wonder how do you plan for the GDPR act. May 25 is the last date of
freedom from responsibility! If you ask BMC, they will offer you heir fast
data recovery products, IBM will offer z14 pervasive encryption, CA data
classification, CORRELOG auditing at real time. Ans we, at SecuriTeam
Software, offers real time, contiguous *STIG* compliance (*ISCM*), so you
can identify issues quickly and prevent cyber security attacks.

More information at http://www.securiteam.co.il

Be ready for GDPR!

ITschak

--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring