Hi,It depends on your system; if there is a one job that needs large private
memory you will get  problem if common area is enlarged too!! Before making any
change in common area you have to monitor private area usage.I think It's not
so bad that you get 'ESQA is exhausted, and it overflow to ECSA'. You can
continue without worry until ECSA is exhausted too; Then system will manage it
automatically and after those SQA and CSA will be used. You have to monitor it
only and be aware about that situation.
Mehdi Hejazifar
    On Monday, April 16, 2018, 1:23:02 PM GMT+4:30, Jason Cai