What are you trying to do with the Couple Dataset for WLM?

Making a backup?

Transferring it to a another system to use?

Other?

CDS datasets are not like normal VSAM.  The unities to create it, should be
used to handle it.

If you can provide details of what you want to do, we can probably give better
answers.

My first guess is you did not provide enough attributes.  Since you did not
supply the complete error message, it is just a guess.

You may need, LRECL,  BLKSIZE, RECFM on the output file

Lizette