From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gibney, Dave
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 3:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OSMF, was How far out of date are my skills

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

I am running z/OS 2.1. Until the end of last December, I was running on a z9
capped at 16MSU with no zIIP. I am now running in a capped Lpar group on a z12
at a MFaaS site.  We still have no access to zIIP. Management negotiated for
equal capacity.

So, the JAVA based z/OSMF is still going to be a pain to set-up and run. Am I
really going to be stuck with it for z/OS 2.3 and beyond.

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL
EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.