There are always other things to be mindful of.  Think of other places the HLQ
WHYNOT could appear.

Do any of the SYSMODs for this product contain ++JCLIN statements?  Did the
vendor supply any JCLIN commands?

Do any of the product elements that contain text, such as MAC, SRC, or DATA,
contain dataset names (some products include sample JCL procedures)?