You're right, that API is FAMS.  I have no idea what IBM requires to grant
access, other than a signed NDA.  Much less do I understand why they want
to keep it secret.

If you just want to do reporting, CatalogRecovery+ can help you out.
Otherwise you might resort to hacking up something built on IEBPDSE or TSO
LISTDS (?).

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Nick Jones <
000001ae4c0671ae-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> ​...
> From what I've gathered from my Google searches, I'm beginning to suspect
> that this information is only available via FAMS.
>
> Nick

sas