Steve Smith wrote:

>> This one's almost certain to cause brain damage: Malbolge
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge>

<quote>
Malbolge was specifically designed to be almost impossible to use, via a
counter-intuitive 'crazy operation', base-three arithmetic, and self-altering
code.
<end-quote>

I don't like "self-altering code", but that is just me.

>> I'd advise against clicking that link until Friday afternoon or maybe never.

Too late. Got serious brain damage so early in May. ;-)

Pew, Curtis G wrote:

>Don’t forget INTERCAL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTERCAL

I can't 'IGNORE' you. You 'FORGOT' to say 'PLEASE'. Seriously. ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht