On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Jerry Callen <jcal...@narsil.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 May 2018 13:00:55 +0000, Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>
>      Dave
>
>      As someone who is a complete dinosaur and used to source control
>      systems like SCLM, it took a bit of getting used to for me.
>
>      I found that once I abandoned PDS datasets and used z/OS unix
>      file systems on z/OS to store the source I was working on, all
>      things began to fall into place.
>
>      For build processes that need PDS input/output, OPUTX/OGETX are
>      your friends.
>
>      Rob.
>
> [Disclaimer: I work at Rocket Software, and have interacted
>  a fair amount with Rob.]
>
> Rob, if you're a dinosaur, the species must be "velociraptor". :-)

​Hum, they really got "good press" from Jurassic Park. In reality, they
were small, vicious, fast, and stupid. I love how one YouT​uber's described
their IQ: "About as smart as a board with a nail in it."

--
We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown