Here is mine on z/OS 2.3

$ ls -l
/usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty

lrwxrwxrwx   1 0        51            23 Mar 28 16:12
/usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty -> ../liberty_zos/17.0.0.3
$

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 10:21 AM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 9:14 AM, Shaffer, Terri <
> 0000017d5f778222-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
>
> > So I was wondering if someone can help, I tried looking at IBM links and
> > couldn’t find what I needed.
> >
> > In my infinite wisdom, HA, I have been running z/OS 2.3 for about 3
> months
> > now, and circling back around and reconfigure z/OSMF.
> >

> ​On the z/OS 2.3 system that I have access to, I see:
>
> lrwxrwxrwx   1 OMVSKERN OMVSGRP       23 Feb  7 09:48
> /usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty -> ../liberty_zos/17.0.0.3​
>

> > There was a directory/SYMLINK at /usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty but mine looked
> > broken as there were no files or directory associations.
> >
> > So in ummm fixing what I thought was broken, deleted the symlink.
> >
> > Then I started looking at the newest procs and found the WLPDIR points to
> > it.
> >
> > What I need, is how should the symlink reference for
> > /usr/lpp/zosmf/liberty look like and what does it point to?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ms Terri E Shaffer
> > Senior Systems Engineer,
> > z/OS Support:
> > ACIWorldwide – Telecommuter
> > H(412-766-2697) C(412-519-2592)
> > terri.shaf...@aciworldwide.com​
> > ________________________________
> >  [https://www.aciworldwide.com/-/media/aci-footer] <
> > http://www.aciworldwide.com>
> > This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
> > proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely
> > for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error
> has
> > misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
> > this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
> > information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions
> expressed
> > in this email are those of the author personally.

> --
> We all have skeletons in our closet.
> Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.
>
> Maranatha! <><
> John McKown

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems