Thanks Wayne,

The reason for the request is like you said, the DOC is quite lacking.  You can
get some info from reading the macros but that's really not how DOC should be
done.
The only three that I've had issues with are ADPLSEQS, ADPLSMAP and maybe
ADPLSSYM.  With the little doc/examples and the macros, and help from IBMers
who are no longer there, I've got these working great.  I've even created a
program to take a listing of a DSECT and build format models to be used with
ADPLSFMT.

Wayne, if you don't mind, could you send me a sample of your code that accesses
64-bit storage?  I'd like to do that as well.

Thanks.
Dan