<damnthetopedos>
Are we not smart enough to deal with such things?

GRS special processing, hardware reserves, MIM..or for sysprogs.. just
being careful?

Should some restraint be exercised? Sure.. but let's not act like we are
just another server without ways to do just about anything ( some more
advisable than others ) we want!!
</damnthetopedos>

Rob Schramm

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018, 7:05 PM Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> If you were not aware there is a RACF list that this question might also
> be posted to
>
> To join, if you have not done so
>
> RACF    http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/racf-l.html
>

> A side comment, I would not allow DASD Sharing between plexes.  Within
> members of a PLEX, yes.  Between Plexes, no
>
> Especially if there are any PDS/E datasets.  Very dangerous.
>
> Could you not use some sort of transfer process (Connect Direct, FTP, etc)
> to move data between the environments?
>

> Lizette

Rob Schramm