Hi Horst,

Thanks for the pointer.  I just found it after a LOOOOONG search.  IBM needs to
learn about aliases.

This is a HUGE problem.  I just went through my IBM favorite links and almost
none of them work.  Even zfavorites doesn't work anymore.  This isn't just a
WLM problem - it's the entire IBM website.  The one I use the most is for
software pricing and after two months I still have to search for the things
that were so easy to find before.

Who can I formally complain to?  I want to make a case for them creating
aliases for the most common links.  And in addition, don't forget to add a menu
of site locations in the pull-down.  Now, all it does is link to a KC manual
that doesn't help at all.

I can't even write a requirement for it because it affects every single
component of z/OS and would be rejected.

This is ridiculous!

Unhappily,
Cheryl

Cheryl Watson