On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:55:02 -0700, Sri h Kolusu wrote:

>difference between, for example, January 11 and November 1?  It's possible,
>albeit unlikely, that the OP is using hex notation for the > month?  :-)
>
>>>If that's the case, what date is 19117?
>
>Rex/Tom
>
>It was merely a guess from me about the date format  from OP.  He needs to
>clarify about the format or how he plans to use that format later on.

How about an international standard:  https://xkcd.com/1179/

Also, I'll recommend generating the daily JCL from a fixed template.
Genearating each day's from the previous increases the risk that an
error once introduced will long persist.

The Rexx DATE(,,) function has great facilty for date formatting/conversion.
The grievous lack is of any support in Rexx for UTC and timezones.

-- gil