Responded offline.
<documentation rant>

UGH.. the Top Secret section of the CL Supersession manual.. is just
needlessly complicated!!  No wonder there are problems.

I am going to lay down the gauntlet.  Is anyone running Top Secret 4.2?  It
has only been out of service for what ... 26 or 27 years!??!?

It is a bit ridiculous.  It is far easier to just follow the RACF section
and just translate to Top Secret.

</documentation rant>

Rob Schramm

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:55 AM Roberto Halais <roberto.hal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Listers:
>
> I am installing CL/Supersession for the first time (currently we are IBM
> Session Manager).
> I am having difficulty understanding how to use dynamic application lists
> with Top Secret security.
>
> The documentation is extremely lacking in clarity on how to code the Top
> Secret statements. I have rtfm’ed heavily but gotten nowhere.
>
> If somebody has an example of how to code dynamic application lists thru
> Top Secret feel free to contact me offline or thru list.
>
> Thank you for any help or pointer to documentation.
>

> --
> Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)

Rob Schramm