Dyck, Lionel B. , RavenTek wrote:
We are trying to order z/OS 2.2 but ShopZ won't let us as 2.2 is no longer
orderable. We have two z10's that will never run z/OS 2.3 and which are
currently z/OS 2.1 (don't ask).  We could use our current z/OS 2.2 system but
it has a number of usermods, and products, that are not needed for those boxes
so we would like to order a clean z/OS 2.2 set of media.

Any suggestions?

This is just another example of IBM removing something that should have left
alone - just like the z/OS 2.1 documentation that now seems semi-fixed.

Except for fairly short periods of overlap, we have *always* withdrawn the prior operating system release when we make the new release available, going back as far as I can recall.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie