From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 3:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Formatting (was: JCL ERROR : IGD01022I)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 14:55:33 -0400, Edward Finnell wrote:

>I looked at the archives and Senior Jaffe's post appears correctly formatted.
>It has plain/text and proportional font.

In that post of Senior Jaffe's as it was initially distributed to me by
LISTSERV,
all sequences of multiple blanks were replaced by one fewer x'9A' and one x'20'.
Later, I retrieved the same message with a GETPOST command to LISTSERV
and in the same mail reader all the blanks were blanks.

They can't both be right.  At best, LISTSERV's behavior is inconsistent.  But
how
can I generate an SR to L-Soft?  I'm not the customer and Darren is inactive.

(Proportional/mono font is selectable in LISTSERV Preferences.)

-- gil