I created one and it allocated it and cataloged, but did not get rolled into
the GDG base. Tried in batch and manually.

I also tried to run:

//STEP005 EXEC PGM=IEBGENER

//SYSUT1   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PTP.DP.TRMS.ARCH999.X3.G0308V00

//SYSUT2   DD DSN=PTP.DP.TRMS.ARCH999.X3.G0308V01,

//         DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),

//         UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(5,5),RLSE)

//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*

//SYSIN    DD DUMMY

Getting a JCL error

IEFA107I JXNIEGOV STEP005 SYSUT1 - DATA SET PTP.DP.TRMS.ARCH999.X3.G0308V00 NOT
FOUND

Judith Nelson  | Senior Systems Programmer
Sammons® Financial Group Member Companies
One Sammons Plaza  | Sioux Falls, SD 57193
Phone: (605) 373-2321
jnel...@sfgmembers.com<mailto:jnel...@sfgmembers.com>